Menu

subject this sucks

by David O » 2014-04-24 18:28:30 #9551

Why fix something that isn't broke?

subject not good

by ctownlib » 2014-04-24 18:33:17 #9553

New format is a stinking pile of manure.

frustrated old game player

by mclarkjr » 2014-06-05 03:23:19 #9618

I don't understand why I am unable to get within 10 moves of the person with the low score with this new game. With the old game, I consistently was able to match low moves on almost every game. Apparently I'm not as good as a Solitaire player as I thought I was. These new players, who for the most part give no information about themselves, and never give any clues, are apparently in a totally different league than I am. If that's the case, then they deserve all the respect they earn. However, I would like to see on just one game how they are getting the low scores they are getting. For example, on today's game #3003, I have figured out the game as a no-flip several ways, which usually gives you the lowest score, but am currently 18 moves off of the low score. I would be curious to know if the person with low moves is also playing the game as a no-flip so I could at least start using a new strategy. There usually are only 1 or 2 of the old game players who get within 5 moves of the low score these new players are posting. Very strange to me. Thanks for letting me indulge you with my frustration. ermm

subject Mystery moves

by Di » 2014-06-05 11:34:46 #9620

I agree, Mark, I can't for the life of me work out how to get lowest moves anymore. Hopefully, it will all unfold in time. smile At least we get two new games every day now! smile

low move secret?

by mclarkjr » 2014-06-05 15:56:09 #9621

Di, Norm Stahl seems to currently be the only old game player to even be getting close to low moves. He seems to have somehow "broke the code" to low moves. Like you said maybe the light bulb will go off for us sometime. smile

subject secrets

by Di » 2014-06-07 18:50:46 #9624

Let's hope so Mark!